EAONO 2018: TOPIC LIST
TOPICS OF EAONO 2018
- The frontiers of cochlear implantation indications and surgical technique
- Simulator-based surgical training – virtual reality is here!
- State of the art imaging of the middle and inner ear
- Audiology of middle ear and bone anchored hearing systems
- Impaired middle ear ventilation – evidence based treatment?
- Cochlear implantation in single sided deafness
- The cutting edge of vestibular function testing
- Bone anchored hearing system or middle ear implant– who should have which?
- Intraoperative monitoring of cochlear and facial nerve function
- Vestibular function in cochlear implantation
- Vestibular schwannoma – natural history and prediction of tumor growth
- Mastoidectomy – changing indications and historical aspects
- Third window lesions – contemporary treatment options
- Hearing preservation in cochlear implantation
- Endolymphatic sac function and surgery
- Oto-surgical training in developing countries
- Middle and inner ear drug delivery
- Bone anchored hearing systems – state of the art
- Ossiculoplasty and cartilage tympanoplasty
- Methods of CSF leak repair
- Robots in ear surgery
- Pathogenesis and surgical techniques in otosclerosis
- Otitis media and complications – new trends of treatment
- Cochlear implantation in children – what is the best rehabilitation method?
- Congenital (inner) ear malformation –morphology, function and surgical intervention
- Guidelines for cholesteatoma treatment
For more information about Eourpean Academy of Otology & Neuro-Otoly visit www.eaono.org